2. What did the Celts believed?
3. When used the All Souls’ Day be?
4. When is it now?
5. Why were the people nervous about walking in the dark?
I answer to Elins questions.
1. When was the Samhain?
Answer: On 31st October.
2. What was they afraid of?
Answer: They were afraid of evil spirits.
3. And what did they do for that thing they was afraid of?
Answer: They dressed up as witches or ghosts, to scare the spirits away.
4. When was the All Hallows' Day?
Answer: 1st November.
5. What should you remember from All Hallow' Day?
Answer: You should remember all the good Christians who had died but not become saints.