tisdag 27 november 2012

Post card



 Hello Lina

I always celebrate Christmas with the whole family. We start with wishing everyone in the family to have a good year. After that are we going to the table to start to eat. We always have 12 dishes, everyone must eat from all of the dishes. We sit around the table and have a really good time. When we are done with eating, all of us move to the Cristmas tree. It’s always the youngest of the family who hands out the presents, the past years it was I and my sister, but now it’s I and my cousin. He is just 3 years old so he needs help. We start to give a present to the oldest in the family. After the presents we start to sing Christmas songs, and we have a very good time all of the night.   

 Love,
 Magdalena 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar